Handy Man has been selling quality bathroom faucets to customers in the area for over 70 years. While our business has seen many trends come and go over the years, we are proud to continue providing show-stopping faucets for every home. We have the quality faucets you need to complete your remodel so you will be satisfied with your bathroom for many years to come.
Our faucet selection is the best in the region! We have dozens of lavatory faucets in stock and displayed at floor level so you can get the feel of the spout and handle before you make your final decision. It is important to get the feel of the faucet you will be using before you bring it into your home. We’re here to help you get your project done right!
With quality name brands like Moen, Delta, Gerber, and Aquabrass, you will be satisfied with your purchase for many years to come. Find single-handle faucets, post-mount faucets, widespread faucets, and double-handle 4” faucets all in stock at our showroom. We carry many popular finishes, like chrome, matte black, brushed gold, and stainless steel in stock so you can begin your remodel immediately. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase, so if you have a specific faucet in mind, we will happily get it for you through our special-order program!
Our showroom experts are here to walk you through your entire purchase. We will even teach you how to install your faucet yourself until you feel comfortable completing the task. Or we can send you home with a list of trusted contractors to do it for you. We are open every day of the week, and we stay open late on the weekdays so you can design your bathroom when it fits in YOUR schedule. You won’t find a better selection of bathroom faucets than at your local Handy Man!
Things To Know Before You Shop
• What kind of faucet do you need? Post mount, 4″ center set, or widespread?
• Do you have a vessel sink? If so, you will likely need a taller faucet and a separate drain.
• Do you prefer to control the water by hot and cold handles, a joystick, or knobs? Joysticks are the easiest to control, however, widespread double handles are aesthetically pleasing.
• How many holes are drilled in the sink/vanity top? This can determine what faucet style you can install.
• What finish do you have throughout the bathroom? You might want to coordinate finishes.
• Do you have a medicine cabinet that sticks out? Measure the distance between the cabinet and vanity top so you can allow enough room for the faucet.
• Take photos of the plumbing underneath the sink so you know where drawers can be placed.