Our vanity selection is the best in the region! 100 vanities in many colors, styles, and sizes adorn our showroom floor so you can find something unique to bring into your home. Vanities are great at storing items and keeping your bathroom clutter-free. They provide a great usable space so crowded bathrooms can be organized and tidy. Simply assign a drawer to each person and watch the mess disappear!
Bathroom vanity brands like Bertch and Foremost have been with us for many years. Bertch vanities are made in nearby Waterloo, Iowa, and they are made one-at-a-time. As a result, you get a perfectly built custom piece for your home. Quality craftsmanship, slow-close doors and drawers, strong ¾” plywood sides, and fully extendable drawers are just some of the quality features noticeable in Bertch vanities. Foremost vanities are created in many unique styles and colors which make them perfect for a fun and trendy bathroom. Plus, they create a durable and affordable product that leaves you a little extra money to spend elsewhere during your remodel.
Things To Know Before You Shop
• Measure your space with doors open to make sure you know how much room you have to work with.
• Note the location of light switches, outlets, and door trim.
• Measure and note the location of your plumbing as this can determine the size your vanity can be.
• When measuring, allow 18″ from the cabinet edge to the center of the toilet for compliance.
• Are you a tall person? Consider a vanity with a height of 34″.
• Allow an inch on each side of your vanity for a vanity top.
• Is your vanity next to or between two walls? You might need a filler strip to close any gaps between the vanity and the wall. The vanity might need to be pushed over to make room for opening drawers around the door casing.
• It can be helpful to take photos of your existing bathroom to help you shop!