Today’s vanities & sinks offer features galore – Let the experts at Handy Man show you the options that are available for your bathroom today!
Our vanity selection is the best in the region! Whether you’re in the market for a large double-vanity for your master bathroom, or a small compact one for a powder room, we have dozens of options in many colors, styles, and sizes. Top your vanity with a beautiful custom top or a unique vessel sink, we have many on display that you can take home the same day or we can order one especially for you!
We carry a wide variety of bathroom vanities. Brands like Bertch and Foremost have been with us for many years. We also work with companies like Stone Forest and Aquabrass that bring one-of-a-kind pieces to life. Our best-selling custom vanity tops are made of a seamless composite which means easy cleaning and a sleek appearance that can be customized to match whatever vanity or style you choose.
Whether you’re looking for a trendy style or something that will be more classic, we have options for you! Our showroom has dozens of sizes and styles in stock and ready for you to take home off the floor if you need it!
Our showroom experts will walk you through your purchase. Simply let us know what your needs are and we can point you in the right direction. Our goal is to provide you with a piece that works for you for years to come.
Things To Know Before You Shop
• Measure your space with doors open to make sure you know how much room you have to work with.
• Note the location of light switches and outlets.
• Measure and note the location of your plumbing as this can determine the size your vanity can be.
• When measuring, allow 18″ from the cabinet edge to the center of the toilet for compliance.
• Are you a tall person? Consider a vanity with a height of 34″. Allow an inch on each side of your vanity for a vanity top.
• Is your vanity next to or between two walls? You might need a filler strip to close any gaps between the vanity and the wall.