Function & Beauty
Today’s vanity cabinets offer features galore – Let the experts at Handy Man show you the cabinet options that are available for your bathroom today!
Our vanity selection is the best in the region! Dozens of vanities in many colors, styles, and sizes adorn our showroom floor. Vanities are great at storing items and keeping your bathroom clutter-free. They provide a great usable space to keep crowded bathrooms organized and tidy. Simply assign a drawer to each person and watch the mess disappear!
We carry a wide variety of bathroom vanities. Brands like Bertch and Foremost have been with us for many years. Bertch vanities are made in nearby Waterloo, Iowa and they are made one-at-a-time, meaning you get a perfect custom piece for your home. You can tell the quality by noticing the details – dovetail drawers, quality wood materials, slow-close doors and drawers, strong ¾” plywood sides, and fully-extendable drawers.
Foremost vanities are created in many unique styles and colors which make them perfect for a fun and trendy bathroom. Plus, they create a durable and affordable product that leaves you a little extra money to spend elsewhere during your remodel.
Our showroom experts will walk you through your purchase. Simply let us know what your needs are and we can point you in the right direction. Our goal is to provide you with a piece that works for you for years to come.
Things To Know Before You Shop
• Measure your space with doors open to make sure you know how much room you have to work with.
• Note the location of light switches and outlets.
• Measure and note the location of your plumbing as this can determine the size your vanity can be.
• When measuring, allow 18″ from the cabinet edge to the center of the toilet for compliance.
• Are you a tall person? Consider a vanity with a height of 34″. Allow an inch on each side of your vanity for a vanity top.
• Is your vanity next to or between two walls? You might need a filler strip to close any gaps between the vanity and the wall.