Today’s vanity cabinets offer features galore – Let the experts at Handy Man show you the cabinet options that are available for your bathroom today!
Our vanity selection is the best in the region! Dozens of vanities in many colors, styles, and sizes adorn our showroom floor so you can find something unique to bring into your home. Vanities are great at storing items and keeping your bathroom clutter-free. They provide a great usable space so crowded bathrooms can be organized and tidy. Simply assign a drawer to each person and watch the mess disappear!
We carry a wide variety of bathroom vanities. Brands like Bertch and Foremost have been with us for many years. In fact, Bertch vanities are made in nearby Waterloo, Iowa and they are made one-at-a-time. As a result, you get a perfectly built custom piece for your home. Dovetail drawers, quality wood materials, slow-close doors and drawers, strong ¾” plywood sides, and fully-extendable drawers are just some of the quality features noticeable in the craftsmanship. Our showroom experts will point these features out so you can be confident in your purchase.
We have a wide variety of vanity styles on display in our showroom. For instance, Foremost vanities are created in many unique styles and colors which make them perfect for a fun and trendy bathroom. Plus, they create a durable and affordable product that leaves you a little extra money to spend elsewhere during your remodel.
Our showroom experts will walk you through your purchase. Simply let us know what your needs are so we can point you in the right direction. Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful bathroom so you can be happy with for many years to come.
Things To Know Before You Shop
• With doors open, measure your space to make sure you know how much room you have to work with.
• Are you a tall person? Consider a vanity with a height of 34″ to reduce strain when bending over the counter.
• Be aware of light switches and outlets so the vanity doesn’t cover it up.
• Is your vanity next to or between two walls? Since most cabinets come in standard sizes, you might need a filler strip to close any gaps between the vanity and the wall.
• Note the location of your plumbing since this can determine the size your vanity can be.
• Allow 18″ from the cabinet edge to the center of the toilet for compliance. Add an inch on each side of your vanity for a vanity top.